The world needs to change. Corruption and bribery is a major source of poverty and an inhibitor of growth where it's most needed. GAN helps companies that want to stay on the right side of the law and be on top of their compliance effort - Companies that embrace the advantages of technology over spreadsheets and manual paperwork. GAN has built a suite of products that help deal with the different facets of compliance, ranging from whistleblowing case management to due diligence and screening.
We’re very ambitious in our efforts to build world class products for our customers but never naive about what's required to continuously do so. For that we need the best people to join our team.
The Demand Generation Manager is the business expert to generate demand for our products through the strategic planning and execution of inbound and outbound marketing programs and campaigns to drive revenue, profitability, and awareness.
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented B2B marketing expert who is highly versed in digital marketing with a particular focus on analytics and thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Additionally, they have a positive attitude, leadership qualities, and a flexible and team-oriented approach to working with others.
The position is based in our New York office and will work closely with our team in both New York and Copenhagen, Denmark.
What you'll do
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing strategies to sales goals.
- Design, execute and measure integrated campaigns across channels including webinars, virtual tradeshows, eBooks, email promotions, display, search, social and more.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing to align campaign strategy, messaging and benefits with GAN buyer personas.
- Select, establish and manage any agency relationships to support SEM, display and retargeting campaigns.
- Manage marketing operations including interfacing with other departments on email deployment, landing pages and other automation tasks driven by Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for the management, measurement, and monetization of the GAN corporate website including SEO strategy and execution.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in B2B tech/SaaS marketing
- Proven success in developing and executing integrated B2B marketing programs, including goal setting, budget management and results measurement.
- Passionate about the latest innovations in digital marketing
- Extensive experience with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot, including how these systems integrate with Salesforce.com
- Solid analytical skills are a must - special emphasis on ROI analysis and funnel optimization
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and/or similar (e.g. KISSmetrics, DOMO, Gooddata)
- An independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work and yield with a customer focus
- Excellent communicator with superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field, Masters or MBA a plus