We are looking for a detail-oriented, business-minded Project Support Lead for our Customer Success Team based out of New York. In this role, reporting to the Director of Professional Services you will be responsible for writing for Scope of work contracts and creating other supplementary documentation for our Sales teams which best capture the deliverables and assumptions of the engagement for the benefit of both the Customer and the Solution Delivery team. This role will include management of one direct report.
- Support Director of Professional Services and the Scoping Team in scoping and writing activities for Scope of Work contracts.
- Work on requirements gathering and budgeting / estimation of projects during pre-sales to support the interests of the Customer Success / Solution Delivery team.
- Create budgets / estimates
- Create project plans / timelines / schedules
- Create blueprints
- Adjust above items as needed from internal and customer edits / requests
- Create Scope of Work (SOW) Contracts and adjust SOW for all redlines (from both internal and customer); specifically contract writing, creation of / updates to blueprints and project plans
- Attend customer-facing meetings to walk attendees through the SOW and/or redlines.
- Assist in improvements and refinements to scoping documentation and process
- Manage one project coordinator
- Improve and refine processes to further support GAN’s business objectives, and be proactive in pushing for solutions
- Liaise between Solution Delivery (SD), Relationship Management and Support as related to Change Orders
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and take / distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- From agreed to decisions for changes, follow the above items regarding creation of the SOW as specific to the Change Order.
- Reporting and Onboarding Activities (as related to Scoping)
- Track KPIs on scoping to track progress
- Support in keeping Jira Scoping board up to date, and be responsible for management reporting on budgets / discounts / estimates, etc.
- When contracts (SOWs and COs) are signed, responsible for the onboarding of the SD team and knowledge / documentation transfer from Sales to the SD team.
- Assist with administration and training on Project Management processes within the PM Tool to ensure a smooth and swift customer journey from Sales to Customer Care, including:
- Help train and educate the team on a regular quarterly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate time-tracking by entire CS team via weekly monitoring and training of team
- Assist in maintenance and upgrade structure of how information is captured in the PM Tool (e.g. set up of Portfolios, Programs, Project Plans, Project Plan Templates etc.)
- As needed, creation of Project Plans Templates
- Creating underlying training documentation for CS team
- Support in creation of accurate, useful reporting and dashboards to measure Portfolio, Project and Team member metrics
- Assess existing processes and continuously propose improvements and new ways of working to reduce sales cycle friction and increase the closing time.
What we are looking for:
- +5 years’ experience in a customer-facing project management role with proven skills
- Exceptional writing and communications skills, a good knowledge of legal writing would be a plus.
- Comfortable speaking in and guiding customer conversations / meetings
- Passionate about customer success and meeting business goals and functional requirements in an efficient manner
- Good with numbers and dollars
- Conceptual thinker, able to strategize and align with project requirements / deliverables to an established process
- Self-starter, highly driven, strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Strong relationship builder both internally and with customers
- Able to thrive in an ever-changing environment - solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- Master degree required
- Perfect mastery of English; an additional language would be a plus
- Proficient technical understanding and general understanding of technologies such as AWS, SaaS, Cloud and System Integration – and ability to hold a technical discussion with customers’ technical teams
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, Diagrams.Net / Visio, MS Project (or similar), Confluence / Jira and Database management skills; other development-related capabilities would also be an strong asset
GAN Integrity is a global company with offices in NYC, Copenhagen and London and has over 150 Fortune 1000 customers, most of which are large public corporations. GAN Integrity has raised venture capital from leading firms such as Edison Ventures and Aquiline Capital Partners. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
Our core mission is “we empower organizations to do the right thing”. As our business grows “doing the right thing” is the foundation of all that we do – this guides the culture we are building internally and sets the expectations of how we partner with our customers. We set high standards for ourselves and each other.
To be successful at GAN Integrity, we are looking for individuals who can adapt to a rapidly growing business in an emerging space; who share our belief in doing the right thing; who recognize that we are better together than better as one(self); and who brings energy and enthusiasm in all that they do.
It’s hard work, it’s sometimes not easy, but we are reimagining the future of the industry which brings huge opportunities.
GAN Integrity is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a positive, collaborative atmosphere that promotes equal opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices.