GAN is transforming the way the world’s leading corporations deal with corruption, compliance and regulatory risk. We provide compliance professionals around the globe with a powerful, intuitive software platform for managing all their compliance activities in one place. Our leading all-in-one no-code SaaS compliance and risk platform empowers organizations to do the right thing and conduct their business with the highest ethical standards.
We are seeking Product Manager with Saas experience to join our Product Management team in the Copenhagen office.
- You’ll be working within a cross-functional product team where you will ensure a high level of cooperation between design and engineering team members.
- You will collaborate closely with Design and Engineering to build and evolve new products and functionality that drive significant value for your customers.
- You will Collaborate with teams across the broader organization to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and execute product plans.
- You will use your customer-centric mindset and analytical skills to generate insights from speaking to customers and other qualitative and quantitative data.
- You will facilitate ideation with Engineering and Design; and you have the experience to validate ideas to maximize the customer value.
- You will spend a lot of time promoting the products and listening to the feedback from both stakeholders and customers.
- You’ll have the freedom to challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions that create value for GAN and its customers.
- You’ll be challenged and supported by a team of Product Managers, with the goal of continuously improving as a team
- Preferably you have a background in or touch points with compliance, or reg-tech.
- You are comfortable with technology and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- You have proven that you can build and ship a product.
- You don’t necessarily know how to code or design, but you are technical and creative enough to talk to developers and designers.
- You are an excellent communicator who can transform incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous information into easily understandable ideas and priorities.
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- You are analytical by nature and comfortable with synthesising information, and know when to use intuition and when to use data to make decisions.
- You understand the importance of listening to customers to get it right.
To be successful at GAN you must have;
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly growing business in an emerging space
- Superior communication and listening skills
- High ethical standards and demonstrate transparency about everything you do
- A natural curiosity and the ability to see and help to resolve issues
- A level of self-awareness which enables you to positively collaborate with both your GAN colleagues and customers
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and be a self starter - you must be prepared to adapt to an ever changing landscape with multiple priorities
Who we are
GAN Integrity is a global company with offices in NYC, Copenhagen and London and has over 150 Fortune 1000 customers, most of which are large public corporations. GAN Integrity has raised venture capital from leading firms such as Edison Ventures and Aquiline Capital Partners. Learn more at www.ganintegrity.com.
A highly diverse team spanning a wide range of both professional and cultural backgrounds - from compliance lawyers and researchers to technology experts, designers and developers. This is a unique setup within our industry and the perfect foundation for revolutionizing the compliance space by raising the bar through innovative technology. We are +80 people divided between our three offices located in Copenhagen, London and New York.
Our core mission is “we empower organizations to do the right thing”. As our business grows, “doing the right thing” is the foundation of all that we do – this guides the culture we are building internally and sets the expectations of how we partner with our customers. We set high standards for ourselves and each other.
To be successful at GAN Integrity, we are looking for individuals who can adapt to a rapidly growing business in an emerging space; who share our belief in doing the right thing; who recognize that we are better together than better as one(self); and who brings energy and enthusiasm in all that they do.
It’s hard work, it’s sometimes not easy, but we are reimagining the future of the industry which brings huge opportunities.
GAN Integrity is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a positive, collaborative atmosphere that promotes equal opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, plus share/stock options.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Work with an amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contribute to a truly important cause - work with purpose.
- A real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Great office space and central location in the heart of Copenhagen near Kgs. Have.
- Social activities: quizzes, movie nights, DHL run, Friday bars, office parties and much, much more (well - some of this currently somewhat modified to be COVID-19 safe!)
- Amazing lunch, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee.